Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January Cure #3 Purge the pantry

Thanks to yesterdays assignment, my head is spinning with ideas for how to reorganize different areas of the apartment! Hopefully some of them will actually work and be an improvement to problem areas.

I gave Mike a TV for Christmas, and it arrived yesterday, so we also rearranged the furniture in the living room. It took  the place of our large bookshelf, which was emptied and put up for sale online yesterday. We already have a buyer, and she picked it up tonight! So great to have someone pay to relieve me of furniture I dont need anymore. Right now there are books everywhere... We need to assemble our new bookshelf, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Today's assignment is actually to clean out the pantry. We don't have a real pantry, but that would be great to have one day. Two kitchen cabinets, one drawer and a box for the spices is what we use to store our food. I took everything out, tossed expired things (not very much actually), and stuff I know we won't eat (boiled chestnuts, I'm looking at you!), cleaned and put everything back. I had TV-shows on our nice big TV to keep me company, so it wasn't half bad actually.

I haven't been able to take good pictures because of lack of light during this season, but hopefully I can get it done on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...