Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October wishlist

October is my birthday month, and inspired by one of the Stop Shop bloggers I am making a wish list. Christmas is right around the corner as well, and if I am very lucky, I might be the owner of one of these pretty/useful things:



- Yarn to knit this pretty sweater from Pickles. If only I could decide on a color... 

- A pretty letter in the mail.

- Low rubber boots. 




- A new book on food and cooking, for example this one by Ann Mah.

- Earrings for my bunad (Norwegian folk custome).

- Good coffee.

- Coffee pot for my Moccamaster. The one I have has mysteriously cracked.


- A Kelim or other rug for the living room/dining room.

- A blender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...