Saturday, September 28, 2013

Walk through the Bible



Creation.
Fall.
Flood.
Nations.
4000 years ago.
.....

Today I walked through the Old Testament and got an overview of the important people, places and events of these books. It seems like a lot, and I am impressed by the seminar. But I am much more impressed by God. To see his faithfulness, grace, promises and character throughout the whole history of the Isrealites and all of it leading up to God´s perfect plan of sending Jesus was amazing. There is so much drama and conflict, and unbelievable love stories too. It was almost like watching a very long movie, and in the end, we all said "ahhhh", as we realized how the pieces all fit together. This was a good day, and now I think I am ready to read the whole Bible with the DTS this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...