Sunday, February 27, 2011

ReStyle Sunday: Pin-striped skirt


Once upon a time (like a decade ago), these pants came into my possession. I dont recall where I got them, but I would guess a thrift store or flea market. I wore them as dress pants for a long time, and mended them more than once. As some of my previous projects, this one has also been sitting in a box for a long time, waiting for the right opportunity to shine again. 


After: Pin striped skirt

I cut it short, did some tweaking here and there, and now I have a nice little black skirt. I think it is so rewarding to take something that has been useless for  a long time and turn it into something that can be appreciated again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...